Exporters can avail of Pre-shipment Credit through packing credit that enables the finance
of raw material purchase/import, processing and packing of the goods meant for export.
Exporters are offered Post-shipment Credit to finance export sales receivables after the date
of shipment of goods till the date of realisation of export proceeds.
Our clients can benefit from a wide continuum of services:
- Negotiation / Payment / Acceptance of export documents under letters of credit
- Purchase / discount of export documents under confirmed orders / export contracts
- Advances against export bills sent on collection basis
- Advances against exports on consignment basis
- Advances against undrawn balance on exports
- Advances against approved deemed exports
To meet your export financing needs, we offer customised packing / post-shipment credit in local or foreign currency, tailor-made to match your profile.
To know more, contact your nearest Exim Bank branch or our corporate office. Our customer service team will get back to you at the earliest.