Welcome to Exim Bank’s “Online Portal for Merchants”, a One-Stop-Shop portal that enables Merchants to View Merchant Profile & Registration details, Obtain a complete view of transactions by Terminal ID, Date Range & Transaction Type, Download Date wise reports in Excel & PDF formats, and Manage & perform User access management.
Key Features of the EXIM Merchant Portal
1. View Your Merchant profile – Following details are made available
- Registration details
- Communication details
- Support information
- Payment details
- Verification details
- Store and terminal details
- Reports are generated date wise and are downloaded as Excel or PDF files.
4. User Access Management
- Creating new user(s) who will get the new login credentials to access the merchant portal.
- Blocking or unblocking of the created users
How to gain access to the Portal
Click to access EXIM Merchant Portal
- On merchant’s request, an auto-generated mail containing User ID & Password will be sent to your respective e-Mail ID registered with the Bank for accessing the portal.
- You will be requested to change your password when you log in for the first time.